Tuesday, September 7, 2010

sewing! :)

I realized that we had only borrowed Elijah's baby bumpers for the crib, so I had nothing for baby Abby.  I found something online for sale that was basically just fabric tightly fitting the crib to prevent escaping limbs and legs.... (yes, putting a child in a crib is like caging an animal....).  So, I figured, hey, it'd be super-simple to make something like that myself, just with a few adaptations.  Tada!!!  Presenting, my homemade bumpers with just stuff I had on hand.  Of course, they'd look prettier with cuter fabric and some adorable ribbon ties, but, like I said, I just used stuff I had on hand.  BUT, I can always buy cutsy stuff at the store if you know of anyone who could use some (since I myself could use some extra $!). :)  Just getting the word out there... :)  



1 comment: