Saturday, September 25, 2010

renovation

In hopes of renovating my process of cooking (referring to my last post), I decided on Friday to find a meal that was both simple and fast.  Hopefully this would prevent tragedies like the night before......  Loved the idea of gnocchi, but not the extensive prep time.  I found this recipe and decided to try it:

Pan-Fried Lemon Ricotta Gnocchi

Should you read the article that precedes the recipe, I would mention here that I don't recommend going about finding good recipes in the same fashion. For a lot of reasons.  If you need a list of them, feel free to ask me.  That said, the recipe is FANTASTIC!  Super duper easy and fast too.  My 3 year old helped make it, and he loved eating it all the more!

As usual, my result wasn't nearly as beautiful looking, but it was definitely amazing to taste.  It was a wonderful light dinner before going to a show at the college.  Delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment