Sunday, August 15, 2010

my first blog

Well, this is it.  I have started a blog.  And, I have officially decided that coming up with a name for a blog is the hardest part about having a blog.  Other than the blog name, all of the information was perfectly rote: name, email address, posting template (though that can be more complicated later on), etc. etc.  But the blog name!  Now that, that takes some thought.  And, as you can see, I probably didn't spend as much time in thought about it as I should have.  I imagine that my darling husband will come home and say, "what?! you chose THAT?!  Of all the creative and masterful names out there..... you decided not to choose one."

But, now that the decision is behind me, I shall press onward. To the blogging!  Oh the things I could say (and probably will)!  I imagine I won't have much of a following.  Yet, my purpose in blogging is not to gain a fan club.  Though, now that I think of it, I'm not sure exactly what my purpose in blogging is...

2 comments:

  1. good for you!! You have writing in your genes -- so go for it!! IT is a great way to tell stories, chart progress, keep memories and communicate. What seems like hum drum and every day to you, may seem humorous or inspiring to others. Bring your bubbly sense of humor along with you -your creativity and your perspectives and blog on!!! love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. www.iphysio.sg

    ReplyDelete