Sunday, August 14, 2011

17 months or 17 years??

My daughter is almost 17 months old, but sometimes it seems like she's 17 years old instead.  I don't know where she gets these ideas, but let me give you an example:


"Oh, hey friend!  Yep, I'm just about to do my workout. Sure, we can still talk, 
just let me get set up here..."

"Let me just put you on speaker phone so I can hear you better."

"Is it working?  Can you hear me okay?"

"Oh, yeah, this is just my morning routine--gotta get my exercise in, ya know?"

"I'll go ahead and start with the leg-lifts...."


"...Then on to the push ups....Umm, there's some guy over there totally watching me. This is weird."

"Uh, you know, I think I'm going to have to do this later..."

"Oh, no problem--we can still keep talking...go on, what were you saying?"





1 comment: